MotoTec skateboards combine the intensity of extreme sports with the classic thrills of skateboarding to deliver the best power boarding experience available! When it comes to street cruising, the MotoTec On Road 600w has the highest speed and distance available. If you’re looking for a good time cruising in your neighborhood or the city, this is the board for you. It’s also perfect for transportation on short distance commutes!
Controlled using a wireless, handheld remote control with a patented three-speed variable control system. This means you are always in control of how fast or slow you want to go. And when you want to stop, your skateboard is equipped with an integrated anti lock breaking system so you can stop safely. The MotoTec 600w On Road Electric Skateboard has a top speed of 19 mph with a riding time of 45-60 minutes. The battery pack takes 3-5 hours to fully charge.
Our cutting edge boards are made with high-quality, reliable materials. Our decks are made of real wood, specially designed trucks and bushings. Our 600 and 800 watt models provide the highest onboard power available! All of our boards have an easy to read on-board LED battery life indicator. When you’re on a MotoTec board, you know you are riding the latest in high-performance, quality, maneuverability, and power!
- (A parent’s decision to allow his or her child to ride this product should be based on the child’s maturity, skill and ability to follow rules)
- Motor: 600 watt
- Battery: 36V 10AH
- Top speed: 19 mph
- Adjustable Speed Settings: Low, Medium, High
- Max rider weight: 260 lbs
- Accelerates from 0-15 in 3.5 seconds!
- 12 ply maple deck
- Interference-free wireless controller (Forward, Neutral, BRAKE)
- Charging period: 3-5 Hours
- Range: 10-22 miles (weight dependant)
- LED Battery Meter
- Specially Designed Trucks and Bushings
- Belt Drive
- Auto Power Shut Off
- 4 inch rubber wheels
- Box Size: 44.5x14x9 inches
- Box Weight: 53 lbs
- Skateboard Weight: 49 lbs
- Warranty: 30 days parts replacement
- Ride Safe: Always wear a helmet and safety gear. Adult supervision is required.
- Note: No California or Canada Sales
There are no reviews yet.